Our attractions range from world famous art to the beauty of nature. See a masterpiece, live a little history. Enjoy dinner theatre. Visit the gardens and wooded trails. Take a ride on the Erie Canal or the Adirondack Scenic Railroad. Let your inner foodie lead the way to our many restaurants. Get away to it all in Oneida and the surrounding Counties.
Plan out your trip by making plans now! Visit Attractions » The Getaway Region – Oneida County, New York (oneidacountytourism.com) and Top Attractions, Activities & Things to Do in Syracuse, NY (visitsyracuse.com) along with checking out our top activities below.
Prior to your arrival download some of the local guides:
Top 10 Activities:
- Explore the Turning Stone Resort with its multiple spas and golf courses.
- Take a trip on the Adirondack Scenic Railroad. Only 25 minutes away
- Go apple picking at Beak & Skiff while viewing some of the best fall foliage in the country. Just 51 minutes away
- Visit the Utica Zoo. Not too far only 29 minutes away.
- Take a Guided Tour through Fort Stanwix National Monument in upstate New York. A quick 16 minute drive.
- Dine, shop and see a movie at Destiny USA Mall. Only 32 minutes away.
- Get outside and see some of the 9,000 square mile region of the Finger Lakes and hike to see a water fall. Vary from 1 hour to 2 hour drive.
- Take a drive to Syracuse and explore downtown with all of its restaurants, museums and art galleries including The Most. Just a 36 minute drive.
- Enjoy the Oneida Community Mansion tour. 9 minute drive.
- Visit the Erie Canal Museum or just take a walk or bike ride along the miles and miles of the Great Erie Canal. 35 minute drive or pick it up at another location.